Easton logo update

BrandMooreArt

I had no idea that Easton was Giro, Bell, and Riddell.

I like the new E, as I think it translates across sports better than the old mark, but the "diamond E" was iconic in the baseball world, and I wish they could have maybe kept the same diamond shape and maybe just modified the E some - maybe italicize it a little more or something.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I had no idea that Easton was Giro, Bell, and Riddell.

I like the new E, as I think it translates across sports better than the old mark, but the "diamond E" was iconic in the baseball world, and I wish they could have maybe kept the same diamond shape and maybe just modified the E some - maybe italicize it a little more or something.

I didn't know that either.

Likewise, I think the new "E" looks okay, but the "diamond E" was an extremely recognizable logo. I think of the "diamond E" immediately when I think of an aluminum baseball bat. I like the new wordmark/text a lot better, but I think they went the wrong direction by going away from the "diamond E" - they should have just modernized that a bit.

BigStuffChamps3_zps00980734.png

Archived