Boston Celtics Alternate

Big D

BOSTONCELTICSALTERNATE-2.jpg?t=1343374494

This is how I have felt of what the Celtics alternate should somewhat be like. I know that this is in paint, but that is all that I have for right now. I know that having an alternate in black for blacks sake, but I tried a gold color and it didn't look well and I thought I wouldn't go completely black. Also, I just didn't like having a Celtics alternate in green again.

Just let me say what I have to say:

Sizing is terrible IMO. NBA logo is too small, clover on back is too small.

Not sure what inspired your design but they aren't the habs of the NHL. A traditional team needs to stay traditional to some aspect.

Front logo looks good in between the stripes but i can barely read what it says?

Front jersey numbers? KILL IT! Single numbers are too big, 2x numbers would look terrible. NHL is a bad idea, NBA is 100X worse.

Back number is too big and not centered.

bleedblue-1.png

Bleeding Blue since 1986

Just let me say what I have to say:

Sizing is terrible IMO. NBA logo is too small, clover on back is too small.

Not sure what inspired your design but they aren't the habs of the NHL. A traditional team needs to stay traditional to some aspect.

Front logo looks good in between the stripes but i can barely read what it says?

Front jersey numbers? KILL IT! Single numbers are too big, 2x numbers would look terrible. NHL is a bad idea, NBA is 100X worse.

Back number is too big and not centered.

i also dont understand the use of dark gray and black; gold would be the better third color to use than those

Cal Bears | Miami Dolphins | Cleveland Cavaliers |
@dcjames5

This is much better than the other, mainly because the other one was basically pulled out of nowhere. The actual image is a little pixelated, but the concept is a good one, and I like that Boston script. Much better job.

"Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand."

Cohenj.png

Archived