NBA Redesign Part II

floydnimrod

The new version of the Wolves concept is money. Maybe the best of your concepts yet IMO. Blue-green is an underused scheme that I like alot and fits Minnesota perfectly. Ditch that first one and use this, for sure. Nice job!

"Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand."

Cohenj.png

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven't seen this thread since page 1. but I really think you nailed every one so far.

One thing I DID think for a change would be swapping black back in for Maroon on the heat, just because i think the two colors are too close as it is now.

I would swap maroon with a shade of silver. Fire isn't dark. That's why I hate Miami's current home uniforms.

The new version of the Wolves concept is money. Maybe the best of your concepts yet IMO. Blue-green is an underused scheme that I like alot and fits Minnesota perfectly. Ditch that first one and use this, for sure. Nice job!

I actually like the first concept better. Kelly green, in too much of a quantity, doesn't look good.

• 3 months later...

Three months later......Four more teams left.

Someone a while back expressed concern for my Nuggets concept about unfinished vertical stripes, and I mentioned this next concept as having the same general idea.

I really like the color scheme for the Bobcats right now, despite them not integrating it in the right way. I've already used that color scheme for the Thunder in this series, and it doesn't make sense to use it twice. I've always liked an orange and black combo for an NBA team and wanted to use it for the Bobcats or Raptors (I think I posted a lackluster orange and black Raptors concept a few years ago on here). I have another color combo for the Raptors that I don't think is used in the four major sports. I present to you now, the Charlotte Bobcats!

charlottebobcats.png

The Memphis Grizzlies will be posted next (with a slightly updated color scheme, and a template used in Part 1 of this series that was changed in Part 2).

Team #29 The Toronto Raptors.

This is a weird one, I'll admit. I like this color scheme a lot, and I think it could fit in Toronto. I wanted to keep the chevron shape, as it has been somewhat of a constant despite color changes. I changed the number font as well (I took it from the wordmarks).

torontoraptors.png

Utah will posted last.

Might as well bump the thread with my final concept: the Utah Jazz.

Nothing too flashy, as I went with a classic Jazz look, and simple striping pattern. I think Navy, Green & "Gold" looks terrible, so I brought back the purple.

utahjazz.png

It's been fun to get this whole thing done and I thank everyone for looking and responding. Maybe next season, I'll have Sonics, Pelicans, & Charlotte Hornets concepts to post.

• 4 months later...

Archived