8247627032_0c6bbfc46b_z.jpg

Nearly perfect reproduction, but it's missing the beehive trim in the paint:

tumblr_lc3kcgw1iP1qay78vo1_400.jpg

Eye    61

Charlotte Coliseum 2000

8247627032_0c6bbfc46b_z.jpg

Nearly perfect reproduction, but it's missing the beehive trim in the paint:

tumblr_lc3kcgw1iP1qay78vo1_400.jpg

No, the reproduction is perfect. Your picture isn't even from 2000; Kenny Anderson played for the Charlotte Hornets in 1996. Also, the basketball at the top of the key in your picture is different from the one in the court pictured from 2000.

kodrinsky    89

There's even another one (1997) different from the picture you showed: with the semicircle below the free throw line dotted and the painted area inside the 3 pt line starts from the NBA triple; the one you showed is painted from the college 3pt area.

52210270-glen-rice-of-the-charlotte-hornets-shoots-a-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=tAHYNR2T8mRba1uaiCErOzYEOQucm9IozD1x4plJwILBZU9B8rR%2fYtWHi3c6BovxZx%2faMB6P7FApA5HkQsJsBStYbMUBfBao%2fPwmuHj3aC8%3d

kodrinsky    89

I'm also trying to solve the Reunion Arena mess, with some changes on the lines and the place of the court & team names during his life.

kodrinsky    89

By the way, there were also changes on the color of the lines in the early 90s Memorial Coliseum. Once I figure out I will update 'em.

And the center court of the Seattle Center had a pattern in the yellow circle, but the close I'm able to get to it is two pictures of Coby Karl when he was a kid. Any help would be hardly appreciated.