My New Orleans Pelicans uniform concept

wizziko

This is my first post and I haven't flexed my GIMP muscles in a while! I used the "New Orleans" script from the logo on all three uniforms. I flipped the colors of the script on the home jersey but kept the away and alternate white. The alternate jersey has a slight highlight of blue in the "New Orleans" script that was left over and it looks awesome.

Also, I put the "Pelican" logo on the back above the name, the "NOLA" logo on the shorts, and the red fleur de lis is on the collar. Using three primary colors on a white uniform is difficult but I think it turned out fine. The away and alternate uniforms came out awesome

I originally wanted to put the "Bird de Lis" logo on the back of the jersey but it wouldn't stand out except for on the home jersey.

I wanted to add the "Crescent City" logo to the shorts but there was too much gold around the logo even after using the color removal tool. I'll probably do it later.

rBFuXKH.png

The first of many I assume we'll see. This is a little too 3-stripe-adidas for me (i'm assuming you just used some online adidas apparel as your template, which is ok) but I think its a great job none-the-less.

I said it in another thread but despite how generic people seem to think this color scheme is, it really doesn't remind me of any other current 4 major sports team's identity.

If there is a third jersey I think it would be gold, not red.

goforbroke_zpsb07ade0a.jpg

The first of many I assume we'll see. This is a little too 3-stripe-adidas for me (i'm assuming you just used some online adidas apparel as your template, which is ok) but I think its a great job none-the-less.

I said it in another thread but despite how generic people seem to think this color scheme is, it really doesn't remind me of any other current 4 major sports team's identity.

Haha yea I used the Adidas mi Team template. This is my first time actually trying something like this so I needed somewhere to start. I briefly looked for the brand identities of teams before I found the Adidas template builder but had no success.

I stumbled upon two basketball templates on here that I'll play around with when I get time.

Archived