• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow never knew CU got a new court either way one of my fav's you done I can't stop commenting on how great these are! What was the purpose for the Spokane Center court? Why did they use that? Neutral location I bet. You should do courts like the Maui Invitational, etc. when your done. Just a thought great work again!

6 hours ago, bluedevilballerz said:

Wow never knew CU got a new court either way one of my fav's you done I can't stop commenting on how great these are! What was the purpose for the Spokane Center court? Why did they use that? Neutral location I bet. You should do courts like the Maui Invitational, etc. when your done. Just a thought great work again!

No, it wasn't neutral location: the cougs host a home game in Spokane every year. By the way, I've done many holiday tournament courts. You can watch them on my Flickr account.

Your queen is just a pawn with some fancy moves.

Jack Stephens Center (2017/2018) (From Friday, November 3, 2017 until Saturday, November 11, 2017 and Thursday, November 8, 2018)

39733458980_cf46cbcc68_c.jpg

Jack Stephens Center (2017/2018) (From Saturday, November 25, 2017 until Tuesday, December 11, 2018)

41542830541_c325e64abf_c.jpg

On 4/17/2018 at 4:03 PM, kodrinsky said:

Harry A. Gampel Pavilion (2017/2018)

40565379395_c11dfc0266_c.jpg

Are you finding specs or blueprints for these courts somewhere, or just eyeballing them based on images you find?

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

20 hours ago, slapshot said:

Are you finding specs or blueprints for these courts somewhere, or just eyeballing them based on images you find?

Specs, blueprints, maps, eyeballing pictures... everything.

Archived