Kansas City Royals

RaiseTheBanner

Since I became a member, I have done a lot of observing on these boards because I want to be able to make great concepts like the ones I have seen. I picked up some tips and things like that, but I wanted to make something to show you guys and get feedback. I know you all are great designers and I think you could help me.

For the Royals I wanted to incorporate more powder blue, I might have overdone it though. But I think it turned out pretty good.

Logos:

royalslogosheet.png

Scripts/Caps:

royalsscriptscaplogos.png

Home:

royalsprimehome.png

Road:

royalsprimeaway.png

Alternate:

royalsalthome.png

Batting Practice:

royalsbp.png

Any tips or pieces of advice are extremely appreciated! Thanks!

RedSox2.pngCeltics.pngVikings.pngBruins.png

BOSTON.png

avatar by crkraider22, signature by crkraider22 and chestnutz

The biggest problem is that the homes are light blue oriented, while the roads are heavily royal blue.

Exactly what I was thinking. I would change all of the outlines on the road to light blue and see how it looks.

I really like the alternate uniform, and the R looks great on the cap. I love the light blue jersey with the KC logo. Great job.

ph_407812.jpgNickAdenhart.pngph_458675.jpg

I would add some Royal blue to the home jersey, and some light blue to the away jersey. The 'R' looks good so you should keep that. The main thing here is having an even balance between the two blues.

On the primary logo, it is hard to read ROYALS. Maybe you could change the inside to light blue instead of white and maybe outline it in a darker blue? I like the sleeve patch. ON the home uni, I think there is too much light blue, especially compared to the road uni. Nice concept though. Keep up the good work!

Archived