OOOOOH YEAH! Dig it!

rozilla74

We see that the other Survivor Series teams are trying to increase their fan base before the competition. Well our established legions need not worry. We know all of our Ultimate Megamaniacs out there will fuel our run to victory!

So make your avatar and sigs say I'm stylin' and profilin' with the Ultimate MegaPowers. The team that offers the most to its followers!!! Here are is your Ultimate MegaPower Avatar and Signature Collection!!! Make the other teams feel the pain!

UMPPrimaryAvatar.jpg

UMPPrimarySig.jpg

UMPAltAvatar.jpg

UMPAltSig.jpg

Looks like a team who can't pick an identity to me.

Limit yourself to, like, 200 logos or less.

:P

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Ohhhhh... i get it... when 3 is an identity 'set' then 328 logos is an identity 'system.' Good thing you didnt get to 500, or then, it is an identity 'galaxy'

:P:D^_^B)

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Archived