Stripes on georgia force helmet

hrivnak

It still looks out of place but if its used only once then its not a huge issue. Atleast they are thinner and dont look as bad as the one teh governor was holding.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

I like the stripes, personally. I'd actually like to see them incorporated full time -- with blue or silver or an actual one of their colors, of course. But as a tribute I think it's better than a patch, it's something more unique.

By the way, it's actually for two games, and not just one. They're having a UGA day and a Tech day and will wear the helmet for each.

I was very surprised to hear they are actually going with the helmet stripes, even for only two games.

The more I think about it though, the more i like it. EVERYBODY does a patch. Why not do something unique. I think it is very cool.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Archived