SEC WEST CONCEPTS

bigmike

This is the First Concepts I have ever Done so if the pictures are too small just click on them.

AlabamaCrimsonTideConcepts.jpg

ALABAMA CRIMSON TIDE: Roll Tide Roll!!! As a big fan myself I wouldn't wont a total different design so thats why the only difference on these jerseys are Houndstooth collars. Since Alabama doesn't really have a alternate, I saw the QBs practice jerseys and I thought that would look cool as a alt. jersey so thats how I got black. Also with the alternates I gave them the classic white helmets.

ArkansasRazorbacks.jpg

ARKANSAS RAZORBACKS: One of my friends is a big razorback fan, so I asked him about this concept, He wanted me to give them numbers on the side of the helmet (which they were back in the day) and the hogs on the front and back of helmet represents hog pride stickers. I know they are getting new jerseys but I decided to go with the Denver Bronco side stripes.

AuburnTigers.jpg

AUBURN TIGERS: Probally the team I hat more than anyone else but they are in the west so I went ahead and made concepts for them too. Helmets - I broght back the Orange facemasks. Jerseys - I added a Orange jersey as the main Home and for the alternates, all blues, and I gave them South Carolina Under Armor pants(just different colars and no stripe on the bottom of the pants.

LSUTigers.jpg

LSU TIGERS : Ok I updated these since other ones were hiddeous lol :) and bassically kept them exactly the same as the ones they wear now except 3 diff. helmets, I added LSU across the numbers and gave them purple pants.

OleMissRebels.jpg

MISSISSIPPI (OLE MISS) REBELS: Well I gave them a new look, I got the sleeve stripes bassically from the Atlanta Falcons, I know they arnet Nike but i was bored with all the other Nike jerseys. Also gave them Red Helmets on the alternates and White facemasks.

MississippiStateBulldogs.jpg

MISSISSIPPI STATE BULLDOGS: Last but not least Miss. State, Gave them New Helmet stripes and a Silver M. I also gave them the baseball logo on the back of the helmet(not pride stickers). For the Jerseys I just put a stripe on the sleeve and put the baseball logo were the Mand banner logo is on the real jerseys, Forgot to put the Russel logo but Russel isnt that important anyway lol jk.

Thats all post your ideas thnx, By the way SEC EAST COMING SOON!!!

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

for your first concepts, these look pretty well done. especially if you are doing paint. you can def improve on some of these, those auburn jerseys arent much different than what they have now. LSU is a def no. I dont like the designs, but good quality.

temp.png

for your first concepts, these look pretty well done. especially if you are doing paint. you can def improve on some of these, those auburn jerseys arent much different than what they have now. LSU is a def no. I dont like the designs, but good quality.

I think there are some interesting designs in there. I really like MSU's, but as a friendly warning, never show that LSU concept on a Tiger message board, lol. They don't want to change anything. They'll run you off the Internet. :D

LSU does wear purple jerseys, just only at every other non-conference home game. They did break tradition, though, when they wore them against MSU's in their season opener, an away game.

I think there are some interesting designs in there. I really like MSU's, but as a friendly warning, never take show that LSU concept on a Tiger message board, lol. They don't want to change anything. They'll run you off the Internet. biggrin.gif

Thanks, after i did the LSU i didnt really like them but i didnt really wanna go back and change them. I agree, I may change them in a few minutes but i didnt know what to do for them so i just tried something.

Ok I updated LSU read caption under pic for discription, hope yall like these better than the other ugly ones lol =] also I am working on the SEC EAST thnx hope you enjoy

Archived