College Football Concepts by UniformDesigns

@UniformDesigns

So I'm starting a new thread and every thread I do something happens or it dies. I want this to be constructive and not have people hating cause I use paint. I will only be doing one uniform per team that I do if you want me to do more I will. And if any paint users want this template just ask.

First team that I'm doing is TCU, I wanted to give it a traditional but modern look. When I finished it I noticed it kinda looked like Kansas State but I don't think that's a big deal.

Tcu_zps04de1a29.png

A purple Ohio State and similar to K-State. Yea, I like where you are trying to go, but I think it needs some work. Like previously said, the frog needs to be facing the other way. Also, you have 3 different striping patterns (which doesn't bother me nearly as much as it does some people on here). It has potential, but I wonder if its too "classicly modern" for a team like TCU.

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

So after what you guys said it looks pretty much identical to K-State so I thought I don't have to change anything and it will still look good. I that changed is the purple is darker and the K-State logo.

Is it better for K-state and there is only one strip pattern except the outside colors can both be white or purple, the inside is always dark grey.

Tcu_zpsd31187f4.png

If you're going to switch it from TCU to K-State then ditch the black, but then it would be a downgrade for the Wildcats.

Leave it as TCU. Make the helmet purple, make the stripes on the sleeves, pants, and helmet (which I agree is hardly even there, hate when people can't get that right) and finally make the back numbers larger. Also flip the helmet logo.

Still with those corrections I think it would look too much like K-State, and would be a downgrade to what TCU has now. I do like having just the frog/toad on the helmet.

Cardinals -- Rams -- Blues -- Tigers -- Liverpool

Check out my music!

Archived