My first kinda Mini-Project

Geoff

Only Credit (other than templates: thanks to STL and RC :not worthy) is that I modified a Depaul logo for the "C".

DePaulBlueDemons.GIF

Athletic Director: KTU Blue Grassers Football

definitely a lot of work for a mini-project. Overall, it needs a little more consistency. If the colors are black, gold, and green, include them for every sport. You seem to use only 2 for each sport, the only place all 3 are used in on the away basketball jersey. If you emphasized the green and gold more, and maybe used the black for a small shadow for depth, it would really bring everything together more.

And ditch the black baseball pants. Ick. They look like a bad 70s experiment.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Yup. I'm in band but I play trombone. This year was a down year for us. Our indoor only came in 10th place in the world.

Athletic Director: KTU Blue Grassers Football

...Our indoor only came in 10th place in the world.

That's not too bad... It was kinda a down year for my ensemble, too. We compete in Independent World Class, and this was the first year we didn't medal. We ended up in 4th.

That's okay, though. There's only one ensemble that's ever won more gold medals than us. Next year is my age out, so hopefully we can pull off a world championship and tie up the gold medal count.

Wow that's some nice work...

It's a coincidence, I'm working on a a mini-project for my high school as well... I've finally {IMO} perfected the Lithia Springs football unis, and now I'm doing the rest...

But overall, this is great, except for the black on the baseball pants...

I did this for my high school a while back. Everything I did is fairly simple because we can't afford a lot of custom stuff.

Only thing that ever got used was a logo on our swim cap and some logos on our swim team's t-shirts.

I still like it a lot, though I think I'd modify the Indian head now a year or so later.

Archived