Buffalo Stampede Tryouts

Notch Novelty

Have I ever got something for you guys. I had a feeling, a gnawing in my craw. I decided to analyze a few posts and discovered this:

1a) Buffaloprohockey ? March 27

no worries everyone, i appreciate the effort. i am not a designer so i need all the input i can get. i'll know the right design when i see it. again, i appreciate all of you who are trying, joe kolodziej

1b) JamestownProwlers ? July 7

not sure what you all mean. but if you dont want to do it thats fine. i did just join a little while ago. thought i said thank you for the jamestown design. i like it alot. i would like to get involved if i knew what i was doing. i am just looking for for people that want to do something creative. i am not a designer, so someone told me about this site and i have made 3 requests now. heck i am having a hard time just figuring out front page. lol not trying to step on anyones toes or make them angry. sorry if i offended.

2a) BuffaloProHockey ? March 10

hey guys was out of town for a few days, funeral. the work......is F@#$%! AWSOME!!!! this is what i am looking for great stuff. i am going to close this off a week from friday. that enough tie? great stuff!!! i am blown away. WOW!!!

2b) Buffaloprohockey ? March 5

lol, not fond of the buffalo wings logo either. i appreciate all the input guys. but i have to stick with the names, a promise is a promise. but you never know with expansion.

2c) JamestownProwlers ? June 26

i found the font, downloaded it and have no F@#$! in clue how to use it lol. can anyone make a word mark for me using it for the International Hockey Association? Thanks guys I am more than a newbie.

3a) Buffaloprohockey ? March 10

hey guys can you all e-mail me your submissions with all your contact info? or send e them on a disk in pc format.

3b) Jamestown Prowlers ? June 16th

looking for a hockey logo for my team the jamestown prowlers.

Your Team Name - Jamestown Prowlers

Your Team City - Jamestown NY

Where it will be used - Hockey Team

Colors - undecided

Contact Info - jamestownprowlers@yahoo.com

Wordmark, logo, alt - all needed? need everything

File Format Desired - what every you like, pc compatable please.

One of the most difficult things to do in this world is change your speach / writing patterns. Coincidence? I think not. How else do the constant misspellings, undercase lol's and run-on sentences so irrevocably get stuck in my head? The jig is up me thinks.

The nuts on this guy to come RIGHT BACK here two months later feeding off the unitiated.

The Official Cheese-Filled Snack of NASCAR

I noticed JP said he would promote sportslogos.net and the boards. That's exactlty what Joe told me he would do. Again, coincidence? I think not.

Athletic Director: KTU Blue Grassers Football

Someone has to be a lawyer - someone type something up, threaten Joe or Ken

A private attorney really can't do much here. What appears to be the situation (I'll couch my terms very carefully here) is possible fraud which is a criminal matter, not a civil matter. If anything, you might want to forward your letter to a prosecuting attorney or the attorney general - the letter together with any possible evidence you can take from this character's history on the website might rise to the level of something that needs to be investigated.

• 1 month later...

Archived