Peru Futbol Concept

TFoA

Lately, idea after idea has been poppin up in my head, for soccer uniforms... And this is the latest one, Peru...

I stayed with their traditon, which is to have one BIG stripe on the uniform... But I used that to put the crest, number, and manufacturer logo... But I guess on the manufacturer, I couldn't find out who it really was... Oh well, so without further ado for the people who actually read, here's Peru :P

PeruFootballConceptJPEG.jpg

And as always, C&C is encouraged

a big improvement... now they won't look like carbon copies of river plate anymore.

edit- maybe you should use the black outlined logo on both shirts?

MAN.... photobucket is down a LOT!

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

No, no, big no. Peru's diagonal stripe is not an option, it's requirement. You can't change that, it's like changing checkerds for Croatia, or take away Yankees pinstripes.

Amen!

Thats not to say the concept is a bad idea, just Peru has a traditional look and should stay woth that!

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

No, no, big no. Peru's diagonal stripe is not an option, it's requirement. You can't change that, it's like changing checkerds for Croatia, or take away Yankees pinstripes.

:P I just thought it was a stripe in GENERAL

lol, guess I need to do a lot more digging next time I do one

• 2 weeks later...

Thats not a bad concept, but my instinct is that the stripe goes from right shopuld to left of the waist traditionally (its a long while since Peru have been to a world cup, so I could be wrong but thats my memory!)

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Archived