pscf3

SEC Baseball- 2015 Edition

This series ends with two non-SEC teams in the Magnolia State- Southern Miss and Jackson State. So, all three big schools in Mississippi will be covered in this series, and so will JSU, who had a very successful season last year.

Southern Miss:

The Golden Eagles, who have horrendous football uniforms, have surprisingly good baseball uniforms. The gold and white jerseys are carried over with little change, but the other jerseys have a very good, seemingly unused, "Southern Miss" script logo that I found in an online style guide.

QbpeltP.png

Jackson State:

This thread brought up JSU's lackluster logo, which reminded me of their god-awful baseball jerseys from last year. This concept certainly isn't perfect, but the generic block and script logos I whipped up this afternoon are better than anything they have currently.

97fnSbC.png

I'm not going to have the time to do 18 non-conference teams like I did last year. I'm traveling to Miami tomorrow, and I plan to do a mass image, "style guide" type deal with all 14 SEC teams done and uploaded to truly end the series.

Did this on the road yesterday.... I find the patterns and of the different teams interesting. Notice that I gave every team a white, gray and color jersey- those are really all any baseball team needs.

nCFFVD2.jpg

Here's the same thing, just for the 4 Mississippi Schools:

jJ6jq7Y.png

Very nice job on those A&M concepts. The only major difference is that we do have an American flag patch on the left sleeve and the State of Texas outline logo on the right. Overall, I do like those designs!

Are you going to do another conference?

Maybe at some point. I'm swamped right now with a research paper and baseball season on the horizon. If anything, I'll do a concept for every team that makes it to Omaha this year. Maybe even Super Regionals.

I don't know if it's your template or your choice, but typically the socks under stirrups will always be white. They won't match the pant color.

I don't know if it's your template or your choice, but typically the socks under stirrups will always be white. They won't match the pant color.

We went over this on the last page. I'll be sure to fix it on my next baseball concept.