SEC Baseball- 2015 Edition

hailstateunis

This series ends with two non-SEC teams in the Magnolia State- Southern Miss and Jackson State. So, all three big schools in Mississippi will be covered in this series, and so will JSU, who had a very successful season last year.

Southern Miss:

The Golden Eagles, who have horrendous football uniforms, have surprisingly good baseball uniforms. The gold and white jerseys are carried over with little change, but the other jerseys have a very good, seemingly unused, "Southern Miss" script logo that I found in an online style guide.

QbpeltP.png

Jackson State:

This thread brought up JSU's lackluster logo, which reminded me of their god-awful baseball jerseys from last year. This concept certainly isn't perfect, but the generic block and script logos I whipped up this afternoon are better than anything they have currently.

97fnSbC.png

I'm not going to have the time to do 18 non-conference teams like I did last year. I'm traveling to Miami tomorrow, and I plan to do a mass image, "style guide" type deal with all 14 SEC teams done and uploaded to truly end the series.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Archived