Which sport has the most timeless look?

Baseball.

The Yankees have been wearing the same uniforms for about 75 years.

If that's what we're basing it on? It's hockey. The Montreal Canadiens have been wearing the same general design since 1914.

Honestly, I believe it is a tie between Baseball and Hockey

Baseball would be the clear winner, if it wasnt for the disaster of the 1970s/1980s, and hockey for addition of helmets, visors, and the soon to be(and hopefully soon enough, because I <3 players with cages) cages. I know that baseball added batting helmets, but that's about it, and the batting helmet only really functions as a hard version of the cap design in general, or at least the primary cap design.

I would like to say that cricket beats everything, but I honestly dont know enough about it to make that perception(ive only watched a few matches, honestly)

5qWs8RS.png

Formerly known as DiePerske

Taking equipment out of the equation and looking at the design aesthetic, i would say baseball because save for a couple of teams they're all different executions of the same idea and many teams even share the same red and blue color palette. Those similarities make up the traditional visual language of a sport that goes back just as far if not more than all the others and will remain the classic baseball look for all time.

That said, i believe its only a matter of time before the designs of baseball are experimented with again. And i hope we see equipment in baseball improves upon as well

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

Baseball.

The Yankees have been wearing the same uniforms for about 75 years.

If that's what we're basing it on? It's hockey. The Montreal Canadiens have been wearing the same general design since 1914.

That was just an example. I really can't say anything about hockey.

Archived