KCCC 97.0 FM Daily News Update

MoJoTo

KCCC has just determined who nitroseed's Elite Eight designers are for the big Furvivial Feries.

This may cause a bit of turmoil among the teams, but we must report the facts as we know them..

We will reveal the "Octopus Eight" tomorrow. The interesting behind the scenes thing is that nitro's boys know who they are and the Octopus Eight have set up a little alliance to take out the squabs so that they can continue on.....

Except for the one team where there was a little in-fighting on who really was nitro's origianl "Octopus", the other teams are Ok with their lot in life....so far.

Bring on the competition, seedster, and stop playing with people's emotion.

...or throw the effin radio at a brick wall, and smash the pieces with a baseball bat?

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

...or throw the effin radio at a brick wall, and smash the pieces with a baseball bat?

Natural reaction for somebody that wasn't selected as one of the Octopus Eight.

Stay tuned, citizens.

nitroseed's competition will be a hallmark event. Please don't take away from the honest people that have decided to participate.

ok, as long as you dont take away from those of us who have enough design skill to participate.

oh, wait.. thats right, too late.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

ok, as long as you dont take away from those of us who have enough design skill to participate.

oh, wait.. thats right, too late.

we just report that facts as they are given to us. The fact that you aren't one of the Octopus Eight, takes nothing away from your skills.

Good luck, payno.

And that is a sincere salute from the media.

Gawd only knows that we hopeyou can come back strong after that "other" thing.

Talent wins out.

Only 6 more days till the fun begins! :D </shameless plug>

And, for the record, PNM was disqualified from being an "Octopus" because he shunned my poor bunny with the pancake on its head. You heartless son of a biscuit! Oh, and joel_fiasco was DQ'ed also because of his freakish (yet beguiling) likeness to Benicio Del Toro, and because his kid is cooler than me. ^_^

Here's a shamless plug:

Commercial Break.....

The real test begins.

The Octopus Eight will enter the ring.

Who will win Nitroseed Survivor Series?

Find out starting Saturday on KCCC

I saw, I came, I left.

Only 6 more days till the fun begins! :D </shameless plug>

And, for the record, PNM was disqualified from being an "Octopus" because he shunned my poor bunny with the pancake on its head. You heartless son of a biscuit! Oh, and joel_fiasco was DQ'ed also because of his freakish (yet beguiling) likeness to Benicio Del Toro, and because his kid is cooler than me. ^_^

Finally, you get it, seedster.

Just an excellennt post. i am so glad that we are on the same page with your hallmark event.

Let's have fun while brigining out the talent of this incredibly talent group of people.

Please let me handle the marketing aspects of the whole thing.

Archived