NFL Expansion -Reno Desparadoes

biscuit faces of them

If I were you I would just slow down. If you are feeling stressed, I would consider taking a bit of time off. Other than that, I would consider the C&C that you are receiving. These people are trying to help you become a better artist and this will never happen if you don't accept that. I have never seen an artist that succeeds by learning on his own.

usbnr3E.png     QrRvhzH.png     u0rDbga.png

If I were you I would just slow down. If you are feeling stressed, I would consider taking a bit of time off. Other than that, I would consider the C&C that you are receiving. These people are trying to help you become a better artist and this will never happen if you don't accept that. I have never seen an artist that succeeds by learning on his own.

I just started on the computer drawn stuff but I do get your point. Thanks so much for the advice. And you are right I should take advice from the other people.

28ahpn4.jpg

NbyQSAg.pngODa02WA.pngChTDCVV.png

My advice on this would be to scrap and start over. Not so much because of the logo but for other reasons:

Poor font choice

Rushed template coloring

Mid field logo is way too big

Plus rather than making changes to create a feasible NFL concept, you change the league so you can keep your stadium mock up, which others have already said isn't good. That's a bit lazy and gives the impression you're not willing to improve.

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

I agree with what everyone is saying as well. IMO, dont go to far with creating a concept uniform. All NFL teams have a similarity when it comes to layout and uniform designs. If you do to much then you will have your team looking like an Arena Football Team. Everything looks rushed and sloppy with no thought put into what would looks good and balanced. Just my thoughts.

I was born in Reno, and I'll just say this, that does nothing to remind me of Reno. It's not Texas. Colors are ok, but needs more contrast. Just not feeling it, sorry. Nice try at something different though.

Archived