World Cup o' Hockey - Belarus and France added

JCRGraphix

Now we're on to countries that are not part of the HJC competition, so now I'm not using their logo, but I'm still using the rule of not using a logo used by the team's IIHF or hockey federation...

So now we have the Czech Republic. Their uniforms are based on the shape of their flag and feature the lion from the country's lesser coat of arms.

teamczech.png

I;m not a fan of the socks, but other than that there's nothing to complain about.

Just to generate discussion, does anyone else think that Czech Republic and Slovakia should just team up for the World Cup.

usbnr3E.png     QrRvhzH.png     u0rDbga.png

From here on out, we're pretending that the World Stars don't exist...

Up next we have Belarus. their logo is a combination of their national animal, the wisent or European bison combined with the pattern from the national flag. The logo functions both as a logo and a chest stripe. Other than that, it is a fairly traditional set of uniforms.

teambelarus.png

I;m not a fan of the socks, but other than that there's nothing to complain about.

Just to generate discussion, does anyone else think that Czech Republic and Slovakia should just team up for the World Cup.

The Czech Republic is competing in the world cup

Yes, but not in the HJC design competition...

@JCRGraphix... I just stumbled upon this thread today and I have to say these uniform concepts are amazing! If you have time, could you please do a design for Jamacia, Great Britain and Italy even though they won't be in the World Cup of Hockey? I knew it was a long shot but I was thinking it wold be cool if WCOH would be like the 1991 Sega Genesis EA Hockey video game that had 22 international teams.

Archived