Colorado Buffaloes all sliver alternate uniforms

BuffsFan

Hey, as you can tell by the name, I'm a fan of the Colorado Buffs ( a rough life it is these days) and I came here to post my concept for a new all silver alternate football uniform. This is my first uniform concept and I used the Russel X template and added Nike logos to it (I hope that doesn't count as a troll) C&C welcome because I know it has many flaws

View it on a url here: http://i1303.photobucket.com/albums/ag145/loganrutherford8/BuffsFan%20uniforms/cuunie2_zpse24ce29b.png

cuunie2_zpse24ce29b.png

Disappointed that you're doing a silver alt for Colorado and not using possibly the greatest throwback helmets in NCAAF:

b0c7165c884e5547c2cad9c1fe0fad05-getty-8

I can see now why you're doing a wide single stripe, though. You might want to take a cue from the above pants and outline the stripe in gold, which would give the pants some needed gold and look a little more interesting

"The pictures looked good on the computer," Will Brown explained

XCUfRbB.jpg

Disappointed that you're doing a silver alt for Colorado and not using possibly the greatest throwback helmets in NCAAF:

b0c7165c884e5547c2cad9c1fe0fad05-getty-8

I can see now why you're doing a wide single stripe, though. You might want to take a cue from the above pants and outline the stripe in gold, which would give the pants some needed gold and look a little more interesting

I know, I love those uniforms when they decide to wear them, however, I know that many people have posted those before and I didn't want to copy in a way. Anyway, I'll add that to a list of suggestions to make the uniform better

I did some of the things you suggested and I think it turned out pretty well:

cuunie2_zps52c49349.png

I changed the other stripe color on the shoulders to gold and added a thin outline to the numbers. As for the pants and helmet, added a gold outline to the stripe but kept it wide because I thought it looked good. As always, C&C welcome and accepted

Archived