Bundesliga by Wgeddes

Wgeddes122

I really like Munich's look, especially the alt. I would make the stripes on the home more noticeable.

Now Wolfsburg needs change. I think this set in gener is too bright. On the home, I'd change black to navy, and make the shorts navy. The away kit is almost there, but the white font in the lime clashes too much, I'd make the font black. And the alt has the same issue, I'd change white to black.

That's what- She

Next is Eintracht Frankfurt. I love to here from anybody maybe from Germany or whoever may support these clubs. i personally don't like it when people ruin a clubs image that i like. I want to make sure everything I am designing would be welcomed in the world. C&C welcomed.

H01h7FC.jpg

I really like the FC Bayern München AWAY and ALTERNATE kits. I really appreciate the usage of gray in the ALTERNATE kits, as I am growing tired of the black kits for Bayern. I am not sold on the HOME kit, as I do not like the gold diagonal stripes. I prefer the HOME kit to feature solely red and white.

And one last "critique": I appreciate your effort, but please never use a Nike template for FC Bayern München; Adidas owns 8.33% of the team and will be the kit manufacturer for a long time. (FC Bayern München eV 75%, Adidas AG 8.33%, Allianz SE 8.33%, Audi AG 8.33%)

Anteilseigner_02.jpg

i understand ccgk51156. Do u think the stripes are fine in white? or do you think that the stripes don't work all together?

As for the template it actually is not nike its just a generic template and I have been using the nike logo. I felt that having a uniform makers logo helped the jersey feel more realistic. I understand that this being the german bundesliga that in reality you see a lot of puma and adidas. The nike logo is really more of a place holder than anything else.

By the way love hearing comments from real fans.

Wgeddes: So far, I really enjoy this thread! I really like the effort in all of these kits. The Mainz and Leverkusen kits look sharp all around. I also find the Werder Bremen ALTERNATE kit interesting. I don't love it and I don't hate it. Why did you choose to use Green and Red like that? I think that is actually a cool idea as those 2 colors really oppose each other. I do think you do not need the chest inseam flairs on the Werder Bremen ALTERNATE with the way the front is.

I am a FC Bayern München fan and own 3 kits (I would own more if they weren't so expensive). I have a 2007-2009 HOME kit, a 2009-2010 HOME kit, and a 2012-2013 ALTERNATE kit. Hertha Berlin is my 2nd favorite side from Deutschland. I am interested to see what you can do with their kits. Their kit sponsor is Deutsche Bahn and I would be interested in seeing an ALTERNATE or AWAY kit draw inspiration from the sleek high speed DB ICE train (InterCity Express).

Keep up the great work.

Great comments. For the colors, i am having trouble with the colors (especially greens) changing from illustrator to posting it. For Werder Bremen its meant to be a orange not red, i'll try to see if i can get it to come up as orange.

ccgk51156 could you post a pic of that train.

Borussia Dortmund

KBNABJb.jpg

Archived