OKC Thunder "City Pride" Alternate

JPDesign

In my opinion, I sort of feel like the OKC is really obnoxious. What you could do is take the OKC text from the logo and use that (not the entire logo, just the text). Then again, that may make it look more like the Warriors. IDK, I say try it out and see how you feel about it.

They do like to use the "OKC" portion of the logo by itself, but IMO, it's one of the weakest parts of the logo and it looks even more awkwardly off-balance when separated from the logo.

Nonetheless, I actually did a version like that already:

pEhDpcu.png

I did something similar to this for a Logolympiad, but I went with dark blue as the main color and didn't use side panels. This is much better than what I did. Kudos.

rATMcmK.png

Very nice design. The only thing that kinda bugs me is the light blue on the collar is thicker than the side panels so it looks a little unbalanced.

Yeah I have to agree his concept of a OKC Thunder City Pride jersey concept it's better than what the Thunder currently have and also I wish your OKC Thunder City Pride jersey concept is the main alternate jersey because the Thunder's current alternate jersey doesn't even connect to the team colors and your OKC Thunder City Pride concept should be the main alternate jersey for the Thunder.

Archived