Serie A by Wgeddes

Wgeddes122

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You are doing well but I think this is a case where good concepts are messed up by presentation. What software do you use? I thing a template with more definition would help you out.

jaker52sig.png

signatureofteams.jpg

MUNCHEN LOWEN (WAFA) GULF SHORES OSPREYS (IBL)

then can i get a template from you?

Palermo

Home kit- pink with black and white stripe

Away kit- white with black and pink stripes

Third kit- black with pink wings

KEKAYQ2.jpg

I would like to help you out. What software have you ben using to make these?

jaker52sig.png

signatureofteams.jpg

Wgeddes, I would like to say that when you post these designs and concepts, people are giving you C&C and are trying to help in making the designs cleaner and better, yet you always ignore or hate on them. These boards are not only made for people to place their designs and share them, but to also use other users criticism and comments to make their designs better. You might not like some of the C&C, but just trying it can actually turn out to help you get better.

77QSUj8.pngqCeHhp1.png?1

Thecargeek, I don't know what you are talking about. I do take all the comments and critiques into consideration, but let me ask you this, Am I required to respond to every single comment? Do I have to do what everyone says?

Jaker52 I am using adobe illustrator for all these, if you have a better template it would be great if I could get it from you.

Parma (gave them adidas)

Home kit- classic white and black, with black crosss and sublimated stripe quarter panels

Away kit- blue and yellow stripes

Third kit- black with 1/4 yellow (night and day look)

mS1sK0M.jpg

home is alright but nothing special.

away- I like the black ribbon just not on a roma kit. That would be an excellent PSG kit though.

third- AS Roma is not the right place to show that you know how to make a gradient. They are very traditional but have quite good looks.

jaker52sig.png

signatureofteams.jpg

Archived