Nitroseed's Bogus Journey...Team 7 unveiled

GMac

Ladies and gentlemen, there are times in the life where something truly amazing happens, something that defines us as a people, that unifies the whole human race...

December 17, 1903... The wright brothers make their first successful flight

July 20, 1969... Man walks on the moon

So mark this date on your calender because nothing much else has happened till now... Now there are three design minds that have come together for a tournament... a tournament like no other... three men like no other...

The Silent Assassin Epper, The Screaming Warrior Junglebook, and last but certainly not least The Nature Boy GMac....

We make up NEMESIS Advancements...

The definition of Nemesis is an opponent that cannot be beaten or overcome, and advancements because we are the most forward thinking group around... and you can damn well take it to the bank that no name could be more true for this team... we are the finest designing minds to grace this board and with Survivor Series we are going to prove it... a great man once said to be the man you gotta beat the man, well step up fools cuz to be the man you gotta get through us first... woooooo

nemesis2.jpg

GDB... Brothers from other Mothers

www.pifflespodcast.com

Nemesi? Nemesises? Nememisses? Nemesissies? Which is the plural?

Don't be pulling out any Ric Flair quotes, Gmac. Not with the Ultimate Megapowers in the ring. YOU and your team of Nemesissies have to WALK THAT AISLE before proclaiming anything. Dig it?

(smack is fun, see what you started Nitro) :)

So you guys liked the Silent Assassin sobriquet that I dubbed epper, huh.

I coulda worked with all of you on this concept.

no you couldnt...

www.pifflespodcast.com

Nemesi? Nemesises? Nememisses? Nemesissies? Which is the plural?

Don't be pulling out any Ric Flair quotes, Gmac. Not with the Ultimate Megapowers in the ring. YOU and your team of Nemesissies have to WALK THAT AISLE before proclaiming anything. Dig it?

(smack is fun, see what you started Nitro) :)

nemeses is the plural... and that concludes my english lesson for the day... and rozilla im a limo ridin, jet flying, wheelin, dealing, kiss stealin, son of a gun... woooooooooooo

www.pifflespodcast.com

So you guys liked the Silent Assassin sobriquet that I dubbed epper, huh.

I coulda worked with all of you on this concept.

no you couldnt...

Just saying, had I known you were going to steal some of my creative writing work without some sort of acknowledgment or even a thank you, I would have charged you for the input.

charged him? i didnt see a copyright.

Just saying, glad you liked my creative input enough to use it as the seed for your your whole concept, is all.

Now I even have a favorite team to root for, although I'm not sure that is ethical given my media role in this whole thing.

Just saying, glad you liked my creative input enough to use it as the seed for your your whole concept, is all.

Now I even have a favorite team to root for, although I'm not sure that is ethical given my media role in this whole thing.

whole concept????? my god man... and they say i have a high opinion of myself

www.pifflespodcast.com

whole concept????? my god man... and they say i have a high opinion of myself

Dude, relax. It's pretty much established that I immortalized epper with the "Silent Assassin" moniker in the same way that Grantland Rice memorialized the Four Horseman.

It's just part of the job and comes about as nature takes it course with writers. It's not contrived and therefore becomes classic in its use. It's picked up by the masses and morphs itself. No money is expected or desired. Simple recogniton works best. Kinda like logoists, I guess. I am truly flattered by what your team did and that's enough for me.

Anyway, long after this simple contest is long forgotten, the forum trivia answer to "How did epper get his Silent Assassin nickname?" will always be "...in MoJoTo's unveiling of the Golden Octopus thread that got locked down by CC97...."

Outlined against a blue, gray October sky the Four Horsemen rode again. In dramatic lore they are known as famine, pestilence, destruction and death. These are only aliases. Their real names are...............

Archived