Canadian City Flag Soccer Uniforms

Supernova Concepts

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like these--well done--although I agree about the use of green for Edmonton--a gold would work well.

I did some football ones like this years ago,, and it was a lot of fun to do.

ThunderBay is a great flag--and lots of options for colours.

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Prefer Bombardier's old sprocket logo but I guess the wordmark is likely more appropriate since that's what they are mainly using now.

https://alememydad.wordpress.com/2012/02/24/corporate-rebranding-the-bombardier-sprocket/

Like Thunder Bay set, the home especially - but have one idea for a little tweaking

One thing that might be worth trying for the home is to lower the blue and the green giant a little bit so it could continue around the back without coming too close to the back number. If went with that, a reversal of the blue and yellow on the shorts may or may not look better; with a reversal - change the socks to blue then?

"Just when I thought you'd said the stupidest thing, you keep on talking" - Hank Hill

Like Thunder Bay set, the home especially - but have one idea for a little tweaking

One thing that might be worth trying for the home is to lower the blue and the green giant a little bit so it could continue around the back without coming too close to the back number. If went with that, a reversal of the blue and yellow on the shorts may or may not look better; with a reversal - change the socks to blue then?

That would be cool...I'd like to see that

But otherwise cool job on Thunder Bay...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Archived