__taylorc's College Baseball Concepts

__taylorc

Hello everyone, I am finally back on the forums after taking a bit of time off to finish my school work and I am proud to say that I am officially done and I have graduated High School. So now I have time to get back into making concepts and such.

So I was watching the College World Series and I wanted to redue my College Baseball Redesigns since they weren't bad but I thought they were a bit bland. So I edited and fixed alot of the problems with my Templates and I made them alot better. Some of the concepts are going to look the same from my old Thread but alot of them will be different and I'm going to take more chances with these concepts.

Tj4ZkPU.png

1zwchs3.jpg_zpshph8rzul.png

27xqdyc.jpg_zps7iobnqxz.png

So starting off with the first half of the AAC

Cincinnati

Wog13ra.jpg

Original Concept

-The Biggest change is the switch from Adidas to Under Armour

-The Home and Away jersey is a Henley

-Using the new Cincinnati Pattern on sleeves

-Instead of the Claw Marks on the caps from my original Concept I used the (Eyes Logo)

-Made a Vest alternate with Pinstripes

Connecticut

2HESdgM.jpg

Original Concept

-These Uniforms were somewhat inspired by the Houston Astros Warm Up jerseys

-I used the Nike DQT Game Top for the Home and Away (Basically a Pull Over)

-Made an Alternate White Cap

-And I made a Traditional Button Up White and Blue Jersey for an Alternate

East Carolina

jSNGc7I.jpg

Original Concept

-Nothing really changes for them, I liked the look I initially gave them so I kept it

Houston

ZmVLuiu.jpg

Original Concept

-Same thing with Houston like I said for East Carolina, I liked the look I gave them when I first started so not much change other than getting rid of the Pant color

-I also threw in a Throwback Uniform

So tell me what you think, Part 2 should be by Friday but give me feedback on what you thought.

Tj4ZkPU.png

So starting off with the first half of the AAC

Cincinnati

Wog13ra.jpg

-The Biggest change is the switch from Adidas to Under Armour

-The Home and Away jersey is a Henley

-Using the new Cincinnati Pattern on sleeves

-Instead of the Claw Marks on the caps from my original Concept I used the (Eyes Logo)

-Made a Vest alternate with Pinstripes

Connecticut

2HESdgM.jpg

-These Uniforms were somewhat inspired by the Houston Astros Warm Up jerseys

-I used the Nike DQT Game Top for the Home and Away (Basically a Pull Over)

-Made an Alternate White Cap

-And I made a Traditional Button Up White and Blue Jersey for an Alternate

East Carolina

jSNGc7I.jpg

-Nothing really changes for them, I liked the look I initially gave them so I kept it

Houston

ZmVLuiu.jpg

-Same thing with Houston like I said for East Carolina, I liked the look I gave them when I first started so not much change other than getting rid of the Pant color

-I also threw in a Throwback Uniform

So tell me what you think, Part 2 should be by Friday but give me feedback on what you thought.

I really like the Cincinnati concept, however I read somewhere that Under Armour is getting rid of the "eyes" logo.

• 2 weeks later...

Alright here is part 2 of the AAC, I've been busy this past week so I just finished them

Memphis

GEECF0O.jpg

Original Concept

-Gave them a basic look

-Changed there font to there Basketball/Football font to keep it consistent

-Threw on a little color on the jersey to make them stand out

Tulane

ZPCenX1.jpg

Original Concept

-In my first concept I switched Tulane from Rawling to Nike, but I decided to switch them back

-Gave them the most combos and alternates so far (mainly because I love there color scheme)

-Made a Throwback Baby Blue Pull Over (couldn't forget the waistband)

-My inspiration for these uniforms was that I wanted to give them a more serious MLBish approach since they have a good baseball history

UCF

gEdoO51.jpg

Original Concept

-I dumbed them down from my previous concept, and it actually looks alot better

-The "Knights" wordmark will be on all jersey's

-Used the Black/Gold/Black striping on Jersey and Pants

-Used the Custom font I made for them (the first custom font I've ever made)

-And I used the Alternate Knight Logo for the cap logo

USF

mFx0DKf.jpg

Original Concept

-In my first concept for them I gave them a custom piping and it got good feedback and it just looked good so i kept it for the Primaries

-Made a Gold Jersey there Primary Home

-Pinstripe White with the "Bulls" Wordmark in Script

-And just because this is College Baseball I made a Throwback Pull Over with Gold pants cause I thought it looked cool

Anyway tell me what you think. I want to start giving them more wild looks yet not over the top, I also want to start making more Alternate Jerseys and Caps because that what alot of schools are doing now.

Tj4ZkPU.png

Solid concepts. It will be hard to be more over-the-top than the alternates teams are wearing in college baseball today. You have a lot of leeway to get creative/crazy.

As far as presentation goes, I don't really understand why you add gloves and undershirts (and even helmets) below each uniform set when they are all the same. It ends up making the actual jerseys smaller and harder to see. Then I have to choose whether or not to click on each of the images to actually see the details.

award%20sig.png

Solid concepts. It will be hard to be more over-the-top than the alternates teams are wearing in college baseball today. You have a lot of leeway to get creative/crazy.

As far as presentation goes, I don't really understand why you add gloves and undershirts (and even helmets) below each uniform set when they are all the same. It ends up making the actual jerseys smaller and harder to see. Then I have to choose whether or not to click on each of the images to actually see the details.

I've always thought that about the gloves and undershirt but I still wanted to add them in. The Gloves are kinda just there but I do kinda think the undershirts are a bit important. I agree with you though and I think for now on I'll put the Helmet, Gloves, and Undershirt in a separate image for now on so I can make the jerseys bigger. The reason why I don't change them up is because usually the Undershirt is just the teams main color (or sometimes secondary color) but its used as a base for the jerseys and usually teams will just have a logo on it and thats it unless its a Vest Jersey then sometimes they'll have a design on them. Same thing with the Helmets, sometimes teams will have multiple Helmets but not all the time, that is kinda me just being lazy for not making multiple helmets but I'll fix it.

I haven't gotten to much C&C but I think I know what to fix so an update will be next.

Tj4ZkPU.png

Archived