Cougar Logo

CreamSoda

More updates, added more fur and shadowing. Much more eye details.

Any feedback? I feel this is getting close and really appreciate the help so far!

1qmXhec.png

And a close up of the Cougar itself:

0LLZ7AA.png

It's not bad, but it doesn't do much to Wow me either. The colors are pretty drab, it's not very dynamic, and the cat look like it's either yawning or trying to smile but just can't quite do it. Maybe hacking up a hair ball or something. I know that you've put a lot of effort into the eyes, but they still look off somehow. I notice that you tried to make them look moist, but now it makes it look like its about to cry with the reflective streak in front of the pupil. It really looks like it's welling up. Also the the teeth look too big for its mouth. Oh, and I'm not sure what you're reasoning behind the name was, but I don't think ''Cougars'' is the best name for a team. Could be referring to a sleazy women's organization.

Anyhow, something to consider.

I don't really think cougar has that immediate connotation, at least to me. The name is fine and if the author wanted some alliteration its perfect

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any feedback? I feel this is getting close and really appreciate the help so far!

1qmXhec.png

0LLZ7AA.png

It's not bad, but it doesn't do much to Wow me either. The colors are pretty drab, it's not very dynamic, and the cat look like it's either yawning or trying to smile but just can't quite do it. Maybe hacking up a hair ball or something. I know that you've put a lot of effort into the eyes, but they still look off somehow. I notice that you tried to make them look moist, but now it makes it look like its about to cry with the reflective streak in front of the pupil. It really looks like it's welling up. Also the the teeth look too big for its mouth. Oh, and I'm not sure what you're reasoning behind the name was, but I don't think ''Cougars'' is the best name for a team. Could be referring to a sleazy women's organization.

I don't really think cougar has that immediate connotation, at least to me. The name is fine and if the author wanted some alliteration its perfect

1qmXhec.png

0LLZ7AA.png

1qmXhec.png

0LLZ7AA.png

1qmXhec.png

0LLZ7AA.png

1qmXhec.png

0LLZ7AA.png

1qmXhec.png

0LLZ7AA.png

1qmXhec.png

0LLZ7AA.png

1qmXhec.png

0LLZ7AA.png

1qmXhec.png

0LLZ7AA.png

Great work, Cream!

Take a look at the first post and see how far you've come!

Thank you! Yeah I am happy with how it turned out.

It's getting to be as great as it can be, you've nailed the eyes which were the only weak part of the logo. Nice work on this protect

Thanks! Thanks everybody for the help with the eyes.

It's not bad, but it doesn't do much to Wow me either. The colors are pretty drab, it's not very dynamic, and the cat look like it's either yawning or trying to smile but just can't quite do it. Maybe hacking up a hair ball or something. I know that you've put a lot of effort into the eyes, but they still look off somehow. I notice that you tried to make them look moist, but now it makes it look like its about to cry with the reflective streak in front of the pupil. It really looks like it's welling up. Plus the blue pupils are harder to distinguish from the brown background. It almost gives the appearance of the eyes being glazed over, they just don't POP like they should. Also the the teeth look too big for its mouth. Oh, and I'm not sure what you're reasoning behind the name was, but I don't think ''Cougars'' is the best name for a team. Could be referring to a sleazy women's organization.

Thank you for your feedback. I politely disagree with your insight on the eyes and teeth.

Colorado Cougars was a potential team name for the Avalanche and I always liked it.

Is it just me, sleuthpanther, or did you accidentally post that comment like 15 times. Could just be a glitch but your comments fill an entire page. Nothing on you, don't worry, I'm sure it's just a fluke.

Is it just me, sleuthpanther, or did you accidentally post that comment like 15 times. Could just be a glitch but your comments fill an entire page. Nothing on you, don't worry, I'm sure it's just a fluke.

I think he really just wanted to hammer his point home. B)

1qmXhec.png

0LLZ7AA.png

you posted that 10 times. I counted.

tinysig.jpg

1qmXhec.png

0LLZ7AA.png

you posted that 10 times. I counted.

I'm so sorry guys! The WiFi at the my house I was at was absolutely s***. I'm not sure why it did that but sorry to all! If mods could delete all that crap that would be great

Archived