Cougar Logo

CreamSoda

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have two critiques: 1) Add pupils to the eyes. 2) Move the top left corner farther down and maybe round it out a bit. Other than that, it looks great!

I like the suggestions, just not sure how to execute the pupils...

eLSlEkI.png

QgyWiUi.png

I like the progress you're making with this.

- Still needs a pupil though.

- White fur in the nose and face area would help greatly. Look at the U-of-Houston logo for reference.

- Shading improves the look drastically. I think the face needs a little more shading, though.

- Don't know why, but the logo looks dated. Don't know how to help with that exactly except refine your lines a bit.

Can't wait to see the finished product

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

Thanks for all the feedback so far!

I am liking the look of this guy:

9lf45s6.png

any comments?

The blue slits on the eye are giving it sort of a crosseyed look. I'd get rid of them. Tremendous improvement so far, this logo would work great for Pitt

Thanks for all the feedback so far!

I am liking the look of this guy:

9lf45s6.png

any comments?

The blue slits on the eye are giving it sort of a crosseyed look. I'd get rid of them. Tremendous improvement so far, this logo would work great for Pitt

i thought the same thing

Oh-so close, my friend. His left eye (our right) needs to be adjusted. Move it to the right slightly and up so that it is touching the eye's outline, similar to how the other eye is.

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

Archived