Mountain West Conference Basketball Court Concepts

Broncoboy7

Ok so I've been working harder on some more court concepts and chose the Mountain West Conference to create concepts for. I have the first half of the conference done, the second half and updates will come soon.

Air Force- Posted and Updated
Boise St.- Posted and Updated
Colorado St.- Posted
Fresno St.- Posted and Updated
Nevada- Posted
New Mexico- Posted
San Diego St.- Posted
San Jose St.- Posted
UNLV- Coming Soon
Utah St.- Coming Soon
Wyoming- Coming Soon

Air Force:
image_zps2ogevvhb.jpg Finally found a good wordmark! Credit to MCH925 for letting me use his concept.

Boise State:
image_zpsuvdccxrg.jpg Here is the one with the new court template.

Colorado State:
image_zpsadbdirjh.jpg For this one, I really liked the way that Colorado State puts their word mark under the ram, so I decided to keep that concept, but with the new word marks that were released.

Fresno State:
fresno%20state%20court%20concept_zpsg2qc Here is the one with the new court template.

Nevada:
image_zpsjkh56rl6.jpg I understand the wordmarks on the baselines look a little funky, but if you look closely, you will see what I am getting at.
New Mexico:
new%20mexico%20court%20concept_zpssvyh4t I tried to use a different logo for center court, but their really wasn't any other better options.
San Diego State:
image_zpsgwppaulm.jpg I understand that some people think that these are old like throwback logos, but they are still modern.
San Jose State:
image_zpscbvrikrg.jpg How is this?

Leave Feedback! I am willing to change anything you guys think! More of the 2nd half is coming up!

IMG_7365.PNG

IMG_7364.PNG

What does the green V on Fresno State's court stand for?

It represents something about the culture of the city of Fresno. The logo is very unique to the university, and they use it on most everything.

It actually stands for The Valley... Fresno is "the team of the valley" being the only division 1 school in it

11ramms.jpg

i5uhzm.jpg

What does the green V on Fresno State's court stand for?

It represents something about the culture of the city of Fresno. The logo is very unique to the university, and they use it on most everything.

It actually stands for The Valley... Fresno is "the team of the valley" being the only division 1 school in it
I knew it had to do with something like that. I just didn't really know how to explain it. Thank you for the clarification.

IMG_7365.PNG

IMG_7364.PNG

Copying me with the NCAA logo on top of the court? :suspect: Just joking around, I don't care if you do with stuff like that.

2 things to point-out: You should try to be more consistent with logo placement and size and you should remove remove the NBA lines in the paint.

JeKhnr9.png

Copying me with the NCAA logo on top of the court? :suspect: Just joking around, I don't care if you do with stuff like that.

2 things to point-out: You should try to be more consistent with logo placement and size and you should remove remove the NBA lines in the paint.

:therock: Just kidding. I thought that could be added to regulation courts, since they are part of the NCAA. Thought it was a good idea.

IMG_7365.PNG

IMG_7364.PNG

• 2 weeks later...

You don't have to color in the 3 point area of every team. It's really not a good look.

I understand where you are coming from in this, but I think personally that that is the best possible option for my courts. But I appreciate the constructive criticism!

IMG_7365.PNG

IMG_7364.PNG

Archived