New Arsenal logo

Wgeddes122

you could mayyybe add one of those old school soccer balls, it would look alright with the same gold, but personally I think its done. Arsenal fan and I might have to buy a new kit if they changed to this tomorrow. Banner definitely looks better straight and i'd say you accomplished exactly what you set out to do in making it classic yet also modern. Kudos.

you could mayyybe add one of those old school soccer balls, it would look alright with the same gold, but personally I think its done. Arsenal fan and I might have to buy a new kit if they changed to this tomorrow. Banner definitely looks better straight and i'd say you accomplished exactly what you set out to do in making it classic yet also modern. Kudos.

thanks

How about something representative of the club centered above the player name on the back? Maybe a cannon, or 'ARSENAL'. Btw, the straight banner looks way better.

How about something representative of the club centered above the player name on the back? Maybe a cannon, or 'ARSENAL'. Btw, the straight banner looks way better. SEND THAT CREST TO THE CLUB NOW! This Gunner likes it. The one-color cannon is growing on me. Also liking your kit designs. I would definitely buy the home shirt!

Archived