PSG concept

Wgeddes122

Yeah. This is pretty much how things should be.

If I was to push the boat out and be super critical then I would say that the red stripe on the home could do with being wider if it was to be a truly classic PSG look. However, in recent years they have played around with it and it has been narrow like yours is. So by no means does this mean your concept doesn't work, it's just the one small thing that I would personally change.

UBI FIDES IBI LUX ET ROBUR

Yeah. This is pretty much how things should be.

If I was to push the boat out and be super critical then I would say that the red stripe on the home could do with being wider if it was to be a truly classic PSG look. However, in recent years they have played around with it and it has been narrow like yours is. So by no means does this mean your concept doesn't work, it's just the one small thing that I would personally change.

thanks for the feedback, the main reason why I keep the stripe so narrow on the home and away kit is because of the sponsor, I feel making the stripe wider than the word "fly" creates this awkward space

I've seen the early stages of these I think. All sharp AF. My one issue with the man city is that the blue's don't differ a ton and you don't have a ton of variation colour wise, in case they were playing a team who had a similar colour scheme. But that seems like a really specific thing that probably would rarely actually be a problem. I Like the black alternate. Simple yet effective.

I've seen the early stages of these I think. All sharp AF. My one issue with the man city is that the blue's don't differ a ton and you don't have a ton of variation colour wise, in case they were playing a team who had a similar colour scheme. But that seems like a really specific thing that probably would rarely actually be a problem. I Like the black alternate. Simple yet effective.

thanks for the feed back, question for the two blues do you mean the light blue of the home kit and the dark blue of the away kit? or do you mean both blues on the away kit? I think you are talking about the first one. to be fair the light blue is pretty light, I know this year man city played everton and both teams wore their home kits which each have a blue top, so I think the coloring should be fine

thanks for the feed back, question for the two blues do you mean the light blue of the home kit and the dark blue of the away kit? or do you mean both blues on the away kit? I think you are talking about the first one. to be fair the light blue is pretty light, I know this year man city played everton and both teams wore their home kits which each have a blue top, so I think the coloring should be fine

lol yea, honestly its probably nothing. Like if you put the light blue one in the middle I probably wouldnt even have noticed.

Just one of those things were you kind of except one of the alternates to go in a different direction, but I think you're right, there's enough variation. Like the leicester and dortmund too, both have enough intriguing elements without being over the top. Great job overall in this thread, makes me want to impulse buy something.

Archived