Soccer concepts (now with new template and designs)

Turkleton

• 2 months later...

Carrying on with the new template (and hopefully getting some more feedback...)

Man City

I have tried to make little changes to the current Nike template because 1) I actually love it and 2) it's not TOO dissimilar from my Nike template earlier in the thread which was posted before they released their current set. Mine will feature variations in collar and shirt design but in the same basic template.

Man%20City_zpsacrma1uu.png

sigen.jpg

As a Juventus fan red does not look appropriate to me on the black and white juventus jersey. They 've done it in the past but those jersey where not well regarded by the fans. Still, your concept is really good, I'll just change red with gold on the first jersey. The third kit it's a beauty!

38665609364_bedb96967e_o.png                                                                                        spacer.pngMy Behance                                                                                                   

I realise these have come along rapidly but the ideas are in my head already...

I'm a Rangers supporter and our Puma kits have been terrible the last few seasons. So I wanted to make 3 shirts that I would be happy to buy, but still keep the designs 'Puma'.

The 3rd kit is actually my take on an Umbro kit we had quite a few seasons ago which I LOVED...

Rangers_zpsspydnwxc.png

sigen.jpg

As I am now essentially starting again with a new template and designs I've gone back to the first team on the thread, PSG.

The lattice effect on the home shirt is taken from the structure of the Eiffel Tower.

C&C appreciated, it would be nice to know people are actually looking at these!

PSG2_zpsaohmvgtr.png

sigen.jpg

Archived