Mount Washington Hockey League (3/10 Conway Knights) +Custom Rinks

XenonDesigns

Mount Washington Hockey League

League%20Logo_zpso7bqrkrf.png

The MWHL consists of 10 teams from all around the Mount Washington Valley (See Map) I will be including custom rinks in this series too because I thought it was a nice touch and something unique. C&C is welcome.

Map%201_zpslriasktl.png

North Conway Moose

Conway Knights

Lincoln Lumbers

Crawford Elephants

Glen Glaciers

Jackson Reds

Bartlett Black Bears

Franconia Heritage

Gorham Grands

Silver lake Bullheads

Team 1: North Conway Moose

Moose_Sheet_zps0jvte2xw.png

Enjoy

sigsgsg.png.dd2c63fee3388b4132af271cae3c34b5.png

This is a cool idea. I personally would have put a team in Lincoln instead of Pinkham Notch. It would be much easier to get to and much easier to build an arena. Anyway, I will be following.

sport-scarf_reds_zpsbb317600.png

This is a cool idea. I personally would have put a team in Lincoln instead of Pinkham Notch. It would be much easier to get to and much easier to build an arena. Anyway, I will be following.

True. I like that idea a lot better since Pinkham is mainly road lol.

I agree. I rather see Lincoln. Team name could be Lincoln Loons for Loon Mountain

I agree. I rather see Lincoln. Team name could be Lincoln Loons for Loon Mountain

I didn't see this until I finished up the logo but I'll name the arena after loon

I'm guessing this isn't Mt. Washington, world famous ski location on Vancouver Island in BC, Canada. What state is this in?

New Hampshire.

Lumbers logo is a bit basic IMHO. Like how it doubles as a hockey stick, but I think it would work better in a roundel and not on an angle.

I'll try it out. Thanks for the C&C

Thanks for the suggestions here's the Conway Knights. You might notice I renamed them from the bobcats and that's because I drew this logo in school and liked it better than my (crappy) drawing of a bobcat.

Team 3: Conway Knights

Conway_sheet_zpsnfy8uhgy.png

They play at Ham Arena which is a real rink, explaining the curling and high school logos.

Archived