ESPN 25th Anniversary Programing

hubsportsfan17

Those programs have nothing to do with ESPN's 25th year. The Ali Foremen fight didn't even happen in those 25 years. They are time fillers, during the summer on nights they don't have baseball there is nothing to air. So they air a sports movie or an old fight. I think it's better than the original programming they've down which were just rip-offs of real shows with a sports theme. Those were terrible shows (Dream Job, the Espy's, Playmakers, and that reality show they tried to do). So if they show Happy Gilmore or the Natural, I'm fine with that. There are only so many time they can air the world series of poker.

Kind of a no-brainer but I blame Disney. Ever since they bought controlling interest I never watch. The first Sunday NFL Countdown after the purchase, they came on with new set, new music, flashier graphics, Hootie n the blowfish on set, and that retarded voiceover guy......"Still to come on countdown.....can Kurt Warner and the Rams regain ....." He sounds like Casey Casem stoned.

That and the overall sense that ESPN wasn't content being THE network to cover sports. They, like MTV, wanted to begin to BE the story, shape the changes in sport instead of report on them. The have lost all impartiality and overvalue their relevance.

At one point, they had that garage band, we're like you all we think about it sports, come watch our little network feel. Now its saccharine and slanted and disgusting.

The Official Cheese-Filled Snack of NASCAR

Another problem with ESPN all Stuart Scott all the time. He is on too many shgows and he can really get on the nerves after a while. How about Kenny Mayne hosting whos number 1 or Stump the Schwab my must Scott do both?

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Stump the Schwab is very easy. I was screaming out the right answers on TV. i can understand it being hard because of it on TV, but if he had a hockey version, I would stump him.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Archived