Washington Capitals concept

i like the second one but try to wack a number and name on the back so you can show the font style!!

Is there a site or database that i can find differnt types of font and numbers? ive been wanting to put them on my designs, but i'd like to pick and choose and see what fits. any links? it'd be much appreciated.

~k

pistons4-sm.giftigers.gifmadeindetroit-store_1798_66732.gifwings.gifisland1-sm.gif

at the top of Sport Logos forum in the Sticky or Announcement section there is a thread titled 'Templates' start from page 9 and work backwards there is a link to get fonts

it says something about to click 'resocures' at the top of a page 6 or 7

twitter.com/thebrainofMatt

This is the one of yours I like best so far--but I'd go with design & logo 1 or 2, and adapt the other to match--I don't mind of the stripes don't correspond exactly, but different logos and that big a difference is overdoing it, but I like both

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

but I'd go with design & logo 1 or 2, and adapt the other to matchboth

this was actually a tough debate for me. i wanted the eagle crest for sure on at least one of the jerseys. i did the striping and colouring first and added the logos last - i flip-flopped for a while, but figured the diving eagle suits the uni with the slanted stripes.

and since they officially dropped the diving eagle from their road unis, i figured id stay in sync and place the Capitol logo on at least one of the designs.

~k

pistons4-sm.giftigers.gifmadeindetroit-store_1798_66732.gifwings.gifisland1-sm.gif

I'm not feeling how the red jersey is red, white, and blue, and how the logo is the current Caps colors. I'm not a real fan of this one.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

I'm not feeling how the red jersey is red, white, and blue, and how the logo is the current Caps colors. I'm not a real fan of this one.

theres alot of logos out there that have a colour in them that dont appear anywhere in the design of the actual uniform. i experimented with making the eagle "stars" a different colour, but nothing really looked good - and i wasnt about to make the beak or claws different because it would detract from the 'realism' of it being an eagle...i didnt want it all red/white/blue and cartoonish looking.

~k

I really like the White concept, would love to see either a blue or Red version of this, and my pref would be to add som Blue to the shoulder stripe and wother blue or red to the away version.

Maybe even keep the Current DC Blue the team is using now

I think you should completely rework the logo with a stylized version of the capitol building and red and blue as the main colors and then work it into a jersey. The new logos on the old jerseys don't really do it for me, I'm sorry.

Archived