Logo for Youth Football Team

tonynhope

Hi everyone... Looking for someone who would be able to help out our peewee football team.  We are going to be the West Valley Tarheels and were looking to see if someone could help us with a logo that looks like the NC logo that North Carolina uses which would use the letters W and V.

2 hours ago, RyanB03 said:

Yeah it's all with this new forum update

Honestly I think this makes stuff worse. Now people use the concepts section as the requests section... Also now people will try to rush to 100 posts because then they can request. Also, who does it hurt to have a lot of requests in the requests section? IT's not like once I see a request than I have to do it, I can just ignore. So I say LET THE NEWBIES HAVE THEIR REQUEST SECTION

tinysig.jpg

59 minutes ago, Jake3.roo said:

Honestly I think this makes stuff worse. Now people use the concepts section as the requests section... Also now people will try to rush to 100 posts because then they can request. Also, who does it hurt to have a lot of requests in the requests section? IT's not like once I see a request than I have to do it, I can just ignore. So I say LET THE NEWBIES HAVE THEIR REQUEST SECTION

We are trying to discourage people from joining just to get logos, or other design work done for little to no compensation.

There are plenty of websites where people can get logos and other design work.

We want people to join and be active members of the community.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

6 minutes ago, slapshot said:

We are trying to discourage people from joining just to get logos, or other design work done for little to no compensation.

but they add new topics in pushing projects we work hard on back

13 hours ago, slapshot said:

13 hours ago, llfhockey said:

but they add new topics in pushing projects we work hard on back

I can see both sides of this argument. Honestly, and I'm not trying to backseat mod, I would just delete any requests that do end up popping up in the concepts section and ban repeat offenders for simply looking for handouts without actively trying to be a member of the community. 

Archived