World Cup of Hockey 2016 Redesign

chcarlson23

I'm absolutely appalled by the WCofH uniforms. They're a disgrace to hockey uniforms. Now of course, Adidas is in charge of the uniforms, so they have the three stripes on the side. My concepts are going to be as realistic as possible, but still be better than what was unveiled. Some teams have the liberty to go crazy, while some HAVE to stay classic, or look vintage due towards their history. And each of these concepts will reflect that. 

I will be doing them in order of worst to best by what I think the order should be. First up... TEAM EUROPE 

I like the Idea of a half and half jersey, but they did it miserably wrong. I took striping that reflects the logo and added it to the jersey. Now I would get rid of the Adidas Stripes, but this is supposed to be as realistic as possible... 

So let me know what you think! 

C&C APPRECIATED! 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

"And those who know Your Name put their trust in You, for You, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek You." Psalms 9:10

Yeah, not on the same boat with the half and half. But I really like that you made the Adidas stripes the same colour on the home jersey, I already liked the away jersey, but the improvements are greater. Good job.

Dark U23 jersey should have a thin black lines between the orange and grey stripes (like on the logo).

Same thing for the light jersey, but add thin black lines between the orange and white as well (like on the logo).

Cool concepts, numbers and jersey backs would be good too.

1 hour ago, Jj... said:

Dark U23 jersey should have a thin black lines between the orange and grey stripes (like on the logo).

Same thing for the light jersey, but add thin black lines between the orange and white as well (like on the logo).

Cool concepts, numbers and jersey backs would be good too.

Hey thanks for the feedback! I would like too, but unfortunately the template doesn't have a back, and I have no idea what the name and numbers will be... 

"And those who know Your Name put their trust in You, for You, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek You." Psalms 9:10

Archived