Alt. World Cup of Hockey Countries

Redux

I'm a big fan of international hockey, I find it so entertaining to watch. The players, fans and sport are all so different then what I can normally watch from the NHL's point of view. So I decided to make some concepts on none World Cup teams. (Except jerseys are made by Nike, and I may make WCH team after)

I need a break from Adidas.

So I'll start by releasing the logos first then jerseys afterward some other time. C&C is always appreciated. Thanks.  

Team Switzerland

A national symbol, the Greek Cross. The Swiss have worn and flown it for centuries, and now it gets a modern touch for the modern team. 

1.jpg

Team Germany

The German Eagle is a proud symbol of the German people and has been for a long time, a simplified coat of arms brings a more modern look.1.jpg

Now the Jerseys.

Team Switzerland

The jerseys are inspired from mixing ideas of the IIHF and Olympic jerseys. 

2.jpg

Team Germany

Again taking some ideas from IIHF some designs, others are personal. 

2.jpg

C&C is appreciated, cheers. 

2 hours ago, ahowe6464 said:

The angle does get lost on red. Germany looks great, My one complaint would be that there should be white outlines above the red stripes, to complete the flag.

For the home I was not looking for it to be the flag, that's why the Gold and Red are higher up on the crest. but I understand what you mean. thanks for the C&C.

Archived