Indiana Pacers

Evan

All around good job, Evan. The uniforms I'm not totally feeling (I may hate the franchise, but I think the Pacers have a beautiful current jersey set with their pinstripes - minus the gold alternate)... however, I think your logo reworking is absolutely beautiful. You tweaked it just enough to give it a more edgy and spruced up look.

"The true New Yorker secretly believes that anyone living anywhere else has got to be, in some sense, kidding."

I like 'em, although the road jersey numbers would be hard to read. Perhaps a thinner outline or number would do the trick. The absence of color bands around the collar and arms is cool here. Gives it a classic appeal.

BTW- I saw Frankie Goes to Hollywood in concert back before I could drive a car. Best concert I ever saw. And I've seen Devo.

BTW- I saw Frankie Goes to Hollywood in concert back before I could drive a car. Best concert I ever saw. And I've seen Devo.

oh man, that would have been great. I was born too darned late...I did watch that bands reunited on vh1 when they had fgth on. If only they actually performed.....

thanks for the comments so far guys!

peshtigobloglogocc.jpg twittericonkingslut.gif

One question...who is Pilak? 31 is the man Reggie Miller lol

Pilak is Evan's last name. I think.

ding ding! :D

I like putting my name on my uniforms, i've been doing it since I started designing.

Actually I thinoriginally I was gonna put miller on the back, thats why i chose 31, but well I think time elapsed and I forgot what i was gonna do so I just put on 'PILAK'

peshtigobloglogocc.jpg twittericonkingslut.gif

Archived