Metro East Hockey Conference Redesign [Minnesota High School Hockey] Hill-Murray Pioneers Added {3 of 9}

EJaws

Hey guys, EJaws here. This Forum will be about the redesign of the Metro East Hockey Conference in Minnesota High School hockey. SO LETS MEET THE TEAMS!

Hastings Raiders [Royal Blue & Gold]

Henry Sibley Warriors [Red & Las Vegas Gold?]

Hill Murray Pioneers [Green & Black]

Mahtomedi Zephyrs [Navy & Gold]

North St Paul Polars [ Red & White]

Simley Spartans [Blue & Red]

South St Paul Packers [Maroon & White]

St. Thomas Academy Cadets [Blue & White]

Tartan Titans [Black & Blue]

To Begin this project i started with remaking the Conference logo. I decide i needed to remake it when the only image I could find was 90x79. Overall I really like this logo so all I did was just neaten it up a bit. Old Logo->logo.gif 

New Logo->Metro East.png

C&C is very much appreciated!

The first team on the list is the Hasting Raiders. Hastings has always been near or at the bottom of the standing as they were this year going 4-8 in conference play and 6-19 overall. For this design i just gave Hastings a 5 stripe pattern on the arms and on the stomach. 

Minnesota State High School League [MSHSL] rules will apply as the Home team must wear white.

Home 

HastingsHome.png

Away

HastingsAway.png

As we continue down the list the next team is the Henry Sibley Warriors. Let me put it this way, they flat out suck. This year the Warriors went 2-10 in Metro East play and 7-18 overall.

I had a bit trouble deciding what to do for Henry Sibley because i couldnt make the "Las Vegas Gold?"  beige or what ever you want to call it work. I gave the jerseys a black outline to try and help the beige/gold stand out from the white.

Home

HenrySibleyHome.png

Away

HenrySibleyAway.png

STARTED AT THE BOTTOM, NOW WE HERE . . . . with the Hill Murray Pioneers! This year the Pioneers won the Metro East Conference going 9-1-1 and 15-8-2 overall. The Pioneers are one of the best teams in state but this was a down year for them. If you know your Minnesota High School hockey, you have probably heard of them . . . and hate them but do you hate them as much as you hate Edi . . . nevermind thats a story for an other time.

With H-M having such a prestigious history I tried to keep it classic but modern.

HOME

HillMurrayHome.png

AWAY

HillMurrayAway.png

Ill have updates to Hastings and Henry Sibley up sometime later today

Here are the updated Hasting Raiders and Henry Sibley Warriors [resized logos and added numbers on sleeves.

Hastings Home

HastingsHome.png

Hastings Away

HastingsAway.png

Henry Sibley Home

HenrySibleyHome.png

Henry Sibley AwayHenrySibleyAway.png

Archived