Utah Jazz Concept

AAO

While I don't like the new Jazz wordmark on the jerseys, I do like your rennovation. The colors are a big improvement. While I don't normally like alternate jerseys - in this case, I think your Jazz alt is solid.

One jersey suggestion would be to eliminate the "UTAH" wordmark from the shorts and either leave them blank, or replace it with the "UJ" secondary logo.

Your tertiary concept (the mountain-ball-note thing) is a good idea, but simply altering the mountain-ball logo doesn't do it justice. I think you should just create it from scratch.

I'd also like to give you props for your side panel designs. Throughout your concepts (especially your newer ones) you do a wonderful job of making the side panels a real focus of the uniform's design. Most of the time you see the panels just being thrown on for the hell of it (I'm certainly guilty of it) but on a lot of your most recent concepts, the panels really bring the jerseys "to life".

"The true New Yorker secretly believes that anyone living anywhere else has got to be, in some sense, kidding."

Your tertiary concept (the mountain-ball-note thing) is a good idea, but simply altering the mountain-ball logo doesn't do it justice. I think you should just create it from scratch.

caught me. i was being lazy.

But i actually like the new wordmarks. And I like the idea of having the wordmark instead of a logo at the bottom of the shorts, a nice change IMO. But I wouldn't like to see A LOT of teams use it, i just like it with the Jazz.

It's too "wizardish".

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

no bs22, i know why your thinking that. i just switched onto a different computer than the computer i did the concept on, and on this computer is showing it as basically the wizards colors. so some of you get the effect of what it really is, and others get the "wizards" effect. it all depends on your color configuration on your monitor. Actually the colors are REAL clear to see, its supposed to be a green that you can tell is actually green, teal, and khaki, not blue, black and bronze. right now on this other computer im on, its appearing as the wizards colors. weird huh? if you have a flat panel LCD screen you'll be able to see the concept a lot better.

Archived