MLB Rivalry Series: Silver Boot Series

Bruins

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the skylines on the sleeves are a cool concept but I don't know how they'd look on fabric or TV.  Maybe a heritage shoulder patch instead with the year they came into the league or something instead?  I dunno.

The Yankee jerseys have to have pinstripes and the Sox jerseys should use the number font they're known for.  That said, I'd watch a game between the two in these duds.  I like this series.

mainescarf.png

Revised: I really liked the idea of incorporating the skylines, even though previously they did lose a lot of detail. So I decided to kind of go out there and put them flat on both sleeves, with just a part or a couple buildings on the sides of the sleeves. I also added the year the teams came into the league on the front of the jerseys and got the sox font let me know if these are better, worse, or any other ideas you have. Silver boot next thx!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Lz5f6vZ.png

But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8/      Check Out My: Little Big League MLB ProjectDribbble

I feel like this is an "awesome in theory" idea. The skylines would look weird when the players' arms are by their sides. The original direction could work, if on each sleeve there was one building (e.g. Empire State building and WTC/Statue of Liberty, and Prudential Building and Hancock Tower).

I will get back to the Sox Yanks but I wanted to post the silver boot series first.

For the Silver Boot Series I wanted to focus on flags, much like my first series, the battle of the beltway, but on a much bigger scale. So I made the jerseys the flags, more obvious for the Rangers, but I'll explain.

For the Rangers, I made the uni look exactly like the Texas flag, complete with Red, white, and blue sections and the star on the left. The flag continue to the back of the jersey, and is covered by a red number with white outline. The red T is on the left breast and the white T is on the hat which is all red.

image.jpeg

For the Astros, I copied the flag just in a much less obvious way. I wanted to make the jersey blue like the Houston flag, but since much of the Rangers uniform is blue, that wasn't really an option. So I opted for a burnt orange uniform with the Astros H and star logo on the left breast. The thing that makes this more like the HOU flag is that the star is white, like the star on the flag. The Astros star has always been blue, so that makes this unique. It's also on the hat, which is burnt orange with a blue brim and The type is all white.

image.jpeg

Let me know what you think of these, Cubs-Cards next, thx!

Lz5f6vZ.png

But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8/      Check Out My: Little Big League MLB ProjectDribbble

Archived