infrared41's Best and Worst 2016 - NFL Week 3

infrared41

1 minute ago, Silver_Star said:

Well to me the 1976-1996 and the 1997-2012 Tampa Bay unis were the best. Both are better than what they have on right now. If you think about it, the 1997-2012 look is much more superior than their 2013-current look.

When I look at Tampa Bay, I do see the metallic brown grey, scarlet red, black, and white. Adding orange or even chrome just makes the look even worse. :( Plus when they guy on his blog made an orange version of the uniforms, it made me wonder! :(

I think we are in agreement but I'm not sure

2 minutes ago, dont care said:

I think we are in agreement but I'm not sure

Well what is it to not agree on? Tampa Bay pulled a bad decision into their new look and I think the problem lies between how a uniform should be designed. I think the problem happens to be built upon the uniform designs that both the Buccaneers and Jaguars agreed upon.

Besides that, look at how Tampa Bay got it right in 2000, that is true. They did a good job with reinventing in 1997, but for their 2013 creation all I got to say is that it's a total departure to their original and clean designs.

50 minutes ago, Silver_Star said:

Well what is it to not agree on? Tampa Bay pulled a bad decision into their new look and I think the problem lies between how a uniform should be designed. I think the problem happens to be built upon the uniform designs that both the Buccaneers and Jaguars agreed upon.

Besides that, look at how Tampa Bay got it right in 2000, that is true. They did a good job with reinventing in 1997, but for their 2013 creation all I got to say is that it's a total departure to their original and clean designs.

No I agree. Just your explanations have a lot of information in them and it gets hard to follow with the way you post.

12 minutes ago, dont care said:

No I agree. Just your explanations have a lot of information in them and it gets hard to follow with the way you post.

I usually go down deep into adding more information in my post because it's usually better to follow through details instead of missing key points. Sometimes I post useless information, but 50% of the time that useless information can become critical and can be made to use to find out more about certain themes.

Like my information I found out about how the Rams got the Eagles old blue and athletic gold uniforms when Fordham wanted their uniforms back in 1937.

Archived