aussie's jerey contest 1

Alphabet Man

and the winner is:  

44 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I hope no one voted for themselves

damn didnt even realize we could, i nulled it the first time i saw it to see how many votes i had.

but i would have voted for the one I truly thought was the best design and what i would like the Bobcats to truly use, out of the group, regardless if it was me or not.

I gave my vote to joshuamings.

Even though I would replace the Bobcat head with Charlotte on roads and Bobcats on home jerseys. All in all this is a great concept. Good job! B)

Proud supporter of the Carolina's pro teams!

Carolina Panthers

Carolina Hurricanes

Charlotte Bobcats

man my votes are coming on strong i might have a chance at second! not bad for a newbie huh lol, the right design definitly will win though, my early congrats to against all odds

Wow, now I know why there were so many votes going to AAO and joshuamings.

It's because when that crap happened with mine, when I tried to fix the image, it came out broken and didn't come up, I just now got it back up.

Oh well, we all probably knew AAO was going to win anyway.

Congrats to Against All Odds, good job man!

thanks skater, but thats impossible cause when i told you that you had put your new version up a few hours earlier and you switched it back to the original, you put it right back up and it wasnt a broken link, or else the 4 recent votes we got wouldn't have been there, because when you put your original version back up, there was 31 votes, and from then to now there's been 4 more, 35 total...

Although it seemed skater20na was going to some desperate measures to get first place (i may be wrong), i thank him and all entrants for entering and would like to announce the following place winners:

1st- Against All Odds

2nd- skater20na

3rd- joshuamings

NOTE: i have seriously thought about the goings on (re- skater20na) and my findings will be announced shortly...

thanks to everyone else....

unimaniac, yankj1, mac, chapi, ThaFlameofAtlanta, BRYWHIT, bobcatfever

please note that aussie's Jersey Contest 2 will begin sooon

twitter.com/thebrainofMatt

Archived