aussie's jerey contest 1

Alphabet Man

and the winner is:  

44 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Okay, here's what happened.

I thought the voting ended this afternoon (here) and changed the image (the difference was the #'s on the jerseys) on my host page. AAO informed me that the contest was still going on and I IMMEDIATELY changed it back. Then when I reloaded the page later this evening my image didn't come up so I thought the image was broken, thus why I mentioned it.

AAO Desirved to win and I actually voted for him.

I'm proud to take second, especially behind AAO.

Good job to all who entered and I enjoyed the friendly competition.

I SO did not mean for anything like this to happen, I have no hard feelings towards anyone and hopefully I'll be able to take first place in a competition some time in the future.

On a side note, there would have been a much wider margin between myself and AAO if he had Illustrator or Photoshop, I commend him with his wonderful skills especially just using paint.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

its ok skater20, thanks a lot and thanks for voting for me, i actually didn't vote for anybody at all, thinking i couldnt vote since i was in the concept. And never did i doubt your work, it was an excellent concept, your second version being much better. worthy concept to go up against, i guess all of this is just a coincidence. Ever since the IHA thing happened (though this is on a much smaller scale), we've all been a little on the edge. just sketchy, thats all. but yes i loved competing in this contest with all of those that entered, i thank aussie for his efforts, and congratulations to both runner-ups.

Archived