HELLO MY NAME IS...

Nesi427

Hey everyone! I was really disgusted by the news this morning as I read the board. As I make a point to do most mornings at work. I think that is unfortunate that there are dishonest people out there who do what was done to some of the really awesome designers here.

One of the posts I read, which was quoted from a previous one, said that before asking for stuff one here that you should get involved and get to know the designers. I couldn't agree with that more. So I just wanted to re-introduce myself to everyone, becasue we have so many members that it gets tough to know who you know.

My name is Chris and I am from Central New Jersey and I have been designing graphics and logos and websites for about 6 years now. I recently graduated from college (May '04) and I am trying to look for a job as most people do at this point. I am a huge sports fan and my passion is baseball, the Yankees (so sorry to all the haters... :P ...not!) I also follow the Giants, Knicks, & Rangers.

I'm not a daily poster here, but as the stats show, I don't just lurk and I have posted numerous works for all to see.

So I just wanted to hello to everyone again and if anyone needs anything from me, feel free to PM, email, or AIM me. :D

EDIT: I thought other people would post similiar things to get re-acquainted.

spacer.png

FANTASY SPORTS: UBA (NBA): New York Scrapers | CL (MLB): St Pete Beach Clippers

Glad to have ya around, Nesi... thanks for the kind words to the community.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Archived