Stadium Concept

chipper12

Connacht Rugby Stadium

NC INSIDE 4.png

The current stadium for Connacht is very small for what is need so I thought I'd design a new stadium for them. Also a new stadium would be needed in Ireland was to get the World Cup. The Stadium in 20,700 seat with room to expand. The seats are split over two levels with the lower tier being full and the top three quarters with room to fill if more seating is needed. 

NC OUTSIDE 1.pngNC INSIDE 1.pngNC OUTSIDE 2.pngNC INSIDE 2.pngNC INSIDE 3.pngNC OUTSIDE 3.png

Spoiler

icsd9c.png

NI BANNER 2.png

A nice concept and very well presented. I always like seeing stadium concepts here and this hasn't disappointed. I like how it is a generic modern stadium, so will be good for holding in atmosphere/noise created by the crowd, but the 'incomplete' end adds some character and a unique feel. I also like stadiums where the field is below street level which this seems to be.

Is this on the site of the current stadium or at a new site?

UBI FIDES IBI LUX ET ROBUR

2 hours ago, marble21 said:

A nice concept and very well presented. I always like seeing stadium concepts here and this hasn't disappointed. I like how it is a generic modern stadium, so will be good for holding in atmosphere/noise created by the crowd, but the 'incomplete' end adds some character and a unique feel. I also like stadiums where the field is below street level which this seems to be.

Is this on the site of the current stadium or at a new site?

Its at a new site just on the edge of Galway city. The current stadiums at a dog track so would have to move too expand. 

Yes the pitch in below ground level to make the building less imposing on the landscape. 

Spoiler

icsd9c.png

NI BANNER 2.png

the only one thing which bother me is that the lights kinda dimmed down a bit on the field, don't ya think it would be difficult to see the game on the field during night? Maybe add bit more lights might help, also how do you know the scores and stats if there are no scoreboards there? 

But overall, I loved the entire stadium design as it is, nice works there! 

Just one question, is it only for rugby, or can be multi-purpose to such as soccer, american football? 

Alamo%2BBowl_sig.png

Liberty Bowl_sig.png

FEAR THE FROG! LET'S GO TCU!!

Archived