Busch Stadium's Replacement To Be Called . . .

yh

I was hoping it to be called somethiung nice like Cardinals Park.

I really think that Busch Stadium was the only name that could even be considered. With all of the naming rights deals going on, plus with St. Louis troubled history with such deals, it was either going to be something kinda generic like Cardinals Stadium or Busch.

I've decided to give up hope for all sports teams I follow

I was hoping it to be called somethiung nice like Cardinals Park.

I really think that Busch Stadium was the only name that could even be considered. With all of the naming rights deals going on, plus with St. Louis troubled history with such deals, it was either going to be something kinda generic like Cardinals Stadium or Busch.

Troubled history? I'm only sixteen, but...

Cardinals have only changed stadium names once, and that was Sportsman's Park to Busch.

Rams had TWA go out of business after about 7 years, so they changed to Edward Jones Dome.

Old St. Louis Cardinals played at Busch.

Blues had Kiel Center get corporate sponsorship by Savvis a few years ago. Oh, wait...The Arena...yeah...I wasn't around for much of that place's existance, but...that's right...it had all sorts of names...Checkerdome and what not.

And what would happen if Savvis went under? Would Enterprise Rent-A-Car buy the naming rights?

"I better go take a long walk off a short pier or something."

Some people on this bolard have told me to do just that.

My "Ron Mexico" alias is "Jon Tobago".

• 1 year later...

Archived