new york scrapers

Nesi427

Hey everyone! :D Not sure if this is the appropriate place for this post BUT, today I was looking through the fantasy boards and wanted to be apart of a fantasy leage. But I was suprised that the leagues are "closed." I don't understand how a league could be closed and we're not even close to basketball season yet. I just think that people want to play, they should be able to play and leagues should be expandable, since they aren't real and the expansion conditions that apply to physically real leagues shouldn't apply to fantasy leagues. I could understand if there were money involved or the season had started.

Now I am not yelling or crying about this, but I did come up with a team and a concept for my team, and if any of the leagues are willing to take on another franchise, I would really love to get involved. Here is my team, and I welcome any feedback about the concepts shown... :D

Thanks for checking out my work!

SCROLL DOWN TO SEE THE EDITED VERSION

scrapers-info.gif

scrapers-info_mod.gif

spacer.png

FANTASY SPORTS: UBA (NBA): New York Scrapers | CL (MLB): St Pete Beach Clippers

scrapers, huh? so what is it in particular that you guys scrape? gum off the floor? ^_^

maybe you wanted "scrappers" like a scrappy little bunch?

No, I wanted "scrapers" like a skyscraper...I will be editing the A to be the Empire State Building as per joshuamings.

Thanks for the feedback...keep it coming...

Anyone interested in expanding a league...??? :rolleyes:

spacer.png

ah, i stand corrected.

just a thought ... 'scrapers? maybe add an apostrophe? or is that too weird?

I think it would be wierd...give me chance to get an actual building incorporated into the logo... :D

spacer.png

BUMP...

I edited the design...look up top...

Isn't anyone interested in expansion... :cry:

spacer.png

The A in the shape of a building is better than the other A that you have used for your previous work... Great job! The whole package looks really good!

Four times IHL Nielson Cup Champions - Montréal Shamrocks (2008-2009 // 2009-2010 // 2012-2013 // 2014-2015)

Five times TNFF Confederation Cup Champions - Yellowknife Eagles (2009 CC VI // 2010 CC VII // 2015 CC XII // 2017 CC XIV // 2018 CC XV)

I really like the uniforms, especially the roadies. Maybe you can change the team name into the "Empires" and incorporate the Empire State Bldg into the "I" if you don't think Scrapers will work.

realclearpolitics.com

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire."

- Robert A. Heinlein

I really like the uniforms, especially the roadies. Maybe you can change the team name into the "Empires" and incorporate the Empire State Bldg into the "I" if you don't think Scrapers will work.

I like scrapers, because it sounds tough and gritty...like the team would be, IF SOMEONE WOULD LET ME PLAY :D (half hearted yell, not angry though... :grin: )

spacer.png

I like the second design, but I'm not crazy about the color scheme.

I used the 'old' utah jazz color scheme...

spacer.png

Archived