30 minutes ago, dont care said:

No "the orange" is iconic, and should never change.

i dont think it should change. I like the iconic orange. but it would be cool to see the r,w,b ball used in the all star game or finals or something of the sorts. special occasion games atleast. heck reason for the nba to make money theyre gonna jump on the idea

2dcab6c7508fa193216e0028e971786c.jpg

23 minutes ago, jmatt116 said:

i dont think it should change. I like the iconic orange. but it would be cool to see the r,w,b ball used in the all star game or finals or something of the sorts. special occasion games atleast. heck reason for the nba to make money theyre gonna jump on the idea

2dcab6c7508fa193216e0028e971786c.jpg

It is, or at least was used during the Three Point Shootout as the money ball for a number of years. That's an appropriate place for them IMO. 

hqdefault.jpg

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

The title of this thread is quite broad. So what are we specifically talking about here? Balls? :wink2:

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

2 minutes ago, kimball said:

The title of this thread is quite broad. So what are we specifically talking about here? Balls? :wink2:

i had to make it broad so i can have people to talk to :) i wanted to initially talk about every team's best designs. i'll get it started 

2 hours ago, jmatt116 said:

we'll start with atlantic division with the knicks I like this logo the best. I dont see why they got rid of black. Black seems to fit into orange/blue better than grey does

5cewvhuzbe6t8rqc1q3dmevoh.gif

People hate black but I think grey is worse. Knicks had a great logo and uniform but ever since they added grey and changed the NEW YORK font, it's been a huge downgrade. I hope they bring back the old set ASAP. I don't care if it's the 90s or 2000s uniforms, they're both better than what they have now. 

IMG_5989.JPG

IMG_5990.JPG

XM4KeeA.png

Archived